Ryan Nece Foundation never charges students or their families for their participation in our Student Service Program. We rely on the generosity of people like you in order to fulfill our mission to create opportunities for teens to embrace the Power of Giving through volunteerism and inspirational leadership programs.
Here are different ways you can help support Ryan Nece Foundation and the students we serve. If you are interested in helping in any of the ways listed below, please contact Melissa Neeley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 813-550-0410.
- Make a tax-deductible donation to Ryan Nece Foundation using our secure online donation form.
- Become a Legacy Donor and leave a planned gift for Ryan Nece Foundation in your will.
- Fundraise for Ryan Nece Foundation by directing donations to the agency in lieu of gifts during major life milestones like birthdays, graduations, weddings, memorial gifts, etc.
- Make Ryan Nece Foundation the beneficiary of third-party fundraising events like shopping parties, restaurant nights, golf tournaments, etc.
- Follow Ryan Nece Foundation on social media to stay up-to-date on our work and help share information about our mission with your networks.
- Shop AmazonSmile and a percentage of your purchases benefit the Ryan Nece Foundation mission.
- Donate stock to the Ryan Nece Foundation mission and maximize tax savings.
Did you know that when you donate stock, you avoid the tax on the gain while deducting 100% of the value of the contribution? When you give stock, you may earn 2-3x the tax savings vs. donating cash. It’s a win-win for you and us. And now it’s fast, safe and easy to do.
Ryan Nece Foundation has partnered with DonateStock.com to enable our supporters to make stock donations in 10 minutes or less. Our DonateStock page enables you to donate stock from your brokerage directly to our account through a secure portal, making the gifting process fast, safe and easy.
So remember, charitable giving doesn’t always mean cash. By giving stock, your support will have even greater impact – without denting your pocketbook. Give smart and save more by putting stock in something that matters.