Become a Friend of the Foundation
You can help the Ryan Nece Foundation end 2021 strong with an all-inclusive donation of $5,000. Your support not only sponsors one student through our two-year Student Service Program but allows you to attend all four of our signature events at the “Friend of the Foundation” level.
ONE GIFT. FULL ACCESS. POWERFUL IMPACT.
- Sponsorship of and eight (8) tickets to our 5th Annual Power Plate Leadership Luncheon hosted at 11:00 a.m. on Thursday, August 26, 2021 at the Bryan Glazer JCC featuring Anthony “Booger” McFarland
- Sponsorship of and one (1) team of four (4) to our 3rd Annual Broken Bench & Busted Clay Charity Tournament hosted at 8:30 a.m. on Friday, September 17, 2021 at Tampa Bay Sporting Clays
- Sponsorship of our Power of ThanksGiving program events which take place in November and serve more than 1,500 people in need in Hillsborough and Pinellas counties
- Sponsorship of and (10) tickets to our 13th Annual Holiday Party featuring live entertainment, heavy hors d’oeuvres, casino games, and more
- Name or logo inclusion on website, event materials, Student Service Program materials, and verbal recognition at all fundraising and program events through 2021
Our Student Service Program positively impacts teens in the Greater Tampa Bay Area by teaching them the principles needed to become the next generation of servant leaders in our community dedicated to lifelong volunteerism, philanthropy, and civic responsibility. This two-year program trains high school juniors to look beyond themselves, lead with empathy, and strategically serve their community and those in need.
COVID-19 forced us to push all of our events to the Fall, so we wanted to create a simple way for people to give to our mission while supporting all of our signature events. If you have already chosen to support one of our events, you can easily upgrade your sponsorship to this all-inclusive level.
For More Information
Thank you for empowering teens to become leaders and impact giving in their communities! For more information, please contact Melissa Neeley at 813-550-0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donate $5,000 via Stock
Did you know that when you donate stock, you avoid the tax on the gain while deducting 100% of the value of the contribution? When you give stock, you may earn 2-3x the tax savings vs. donating cash. It’s a win-win for you and us. And now it’s fast, safe and easy to do.